Reading blogs is an important part of my day. Each day, I scroll through my Bloglovin’ feed and read all the posts that spark my interest (which is usually a lot). I love reading blogs for bloggers and business owners. From a functional standpoint, they do an awesome job of giving me blogging and business tips, telling me what I’m doing wrong, telling me what I can do better, etc. But where I really find my inspiration is lifestyle blogs. Not only do they spark my inspiration for my own blog, but they inspire me in my daily life and push me to lead a healthier, happier, more intentional life.
Over the last several years that I’ve been blogging, I have fallen in and out of love with a lot of blogs. But there are some that just stick. Today I’m sharing with you 6 lifestyle blogs that keep me inspired every day and can do the same for you!
1. The Nested Nomad – I think literally any woman could find inspiration from this blog. Brittany is amazing and with every blog post, I feel like she’s talking right to my soul! She’s a fellow Midwest girl, a wife, and a mom. She blogs regularly about marriage, minimalism, cultivating gratitude, learning to love yourself, and most recently, motherhood. She is a beautiful writer with a beautiful heart and I cannot recommend her blog enough!
2. Inspiration Indulgence – I immediately got excited about Chelsea’s blog when I found out she’s a fellow Wisconsin girl! And all you have to do is read the name of her blog to know you’ll feel inspired after reading her posts. I can relate to all of her posts! She writes about fashion, loving and taking care of yourself, self-improvement, and travel.
3. A Blissful Gal – Every post Amanda shares on this blog offers helpful tips and a way to improve your daily life. For being a young blogger, she has so much wisdom to share! She shares honest and helpful posts about blogging, college, fashion and beauty, and the difficult topics in life like anxiety. Her blog is inspiring for young women both in and out of college!
4. Coming Up Roses – I can’t imagine anyone reading this blog and not being inspired by Erica. She has a ton of personality and devotes her time to building up other women and making sure they know their own worth. She’s also an incredibly talented entrepreneur and shares her expertise with other bloggers.
5. Hey There, Chelsie – I feel super lucky to count Chelsie among one of my closest blogging friends. She’s a sweetheart and loves to encourage and build up other bloggers (and started a Facebook group to do just that). She’s also overcome pediatric cancer and has been able to pull positive lessons from that experience about living a vibrant life.
6. Gen Y Girl – If you can’t tell, I love blogs that inspire women. And this one does just that. Kayla from Gen Y Girl writes about millennials in the workforce and has a great combination of career and lifestyle content.
There are so many other lifestyle blogs I love, but these 6 in particular are so inspiring for me, and I know they can be inspiring for you as well!
What are your favorite lifestyle blogs to read?
JOIN THE TRIBE!
Sign up to get a list of my favorite tools and resources for staying productive!