I’ve said it before on this blog, and I’ll say it again. I LOVE cooking with my slow cooker. It is hands-down my favorite way to cook. Or rather, dump food into the slow cooker and let it do the cooking. This is especially true during the fall and winter. I just love coming home when it’s chilly out and dark way too early to have a warm, hearty dinner already waiting for me. Since I spend so dang much time look at slow cooker recipes on Pinterest and food blogs and websites, I thought I would share some with you that I think would be perfect for fall!
Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Chili Mac (this is a family favorite in our house!)
- Chicken and Shrimp Jambalaya
- Slow-Cooker Apple Cider Pulled Chicken
- Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- Red Bean, Chicken, and Sweet Potato Stew
Beef Slow Cooker Recipes
- Crock Pot Pumpkin Chili
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chili
- Slow Cooker Irish Stew
- Slow Cooker Meatball Sandwiches
- Slow Cooker German-Style Beef Roast
Pork Slow Cooker Recipes
- Cranberry Pork Roast
- Crock-Pot Cranberry Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker Pumpkin Maple Pulled Pork
- Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
What is your favorite slow cooker recipe for fall? Share your favorite in the comments!
JOIN THE TRIBE!
Sign up to get a list of my favorite tools and resources for staying productive!